Qualifications are important. However, finding a great real estate agent means getting beyond qualifications. You want to find out if your real estate agent will represent you effectively as you buy a home. Use the follow questions to begin evaluating potential real estate agents.
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
Learn more about Victoria Cottle–Real Estate Agent in Greenville, SC
For help buying a home in Greenville, SC or Upstate South Carolina, contact Victoria Cottle.